- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an organization that monitors and governs the food business in India.
- FSSAI license is mandatory before starting any food business
- To ensure that food products undergo certain quality checks, thereby reducing the instances of adulteration, substandard products and improve accountability of manufacturers by issuing food service license.
Benefits of FSSAI Registration:
- Increase your customer confidence in terms of safety
- Helps in removal of multiple legal regulations.
- Helps in promote innovative products