Limited Liability Partnership entities, the world wide recognized form of business organization has been introduced in India by way of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. Popularly known as LLP, it can exhibit elements of partnerships and companies. In an LLP, each partner is not responsible or liable for another partner’s misconduct or negligence. This is an important difference from the traditional partnership under the Indian Partnership Act, in which each partner has joint and several liability. In an LLP, some or all partners have a form of limited liability similar to that of the shareholders of a company. Unlike corporate shareholders, the partners have the right to manage the business directly. The base logic behind introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was to provide an independent form of business that is simple to maintain and at the same time providing limited liability to the owners.
Separate Legal Entity
Separate Legal Entity
Lesser Compliance Level
Lower Incorporation / Management Cost
- iNext can incorporate a Limited Liability Partnership in 10 to 15 days, subject to ROC processing time.
Obtaining DSC & DIN
- Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number(DPIN) is required for the proposed Partners of the LLP. DPIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Partners within 2-3 days.
- A minimum of one and a maximum of two proposed names must be submitted for RUN (Reserve Unique Name)to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, Name Approval can be obtained in 2 to 3 business days.
- Incorporation documents can be submitted to the MCA along with an application for incorporation. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5-7 days, subject to ROC processing time.
- ID Proof and Address Proof (Aadhar) for all Partners. as id proof PAN Card is Mandatory.
- latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
- LLP registration with DSC, DIN, LLP deed drafting, name approval, PAN, TAN and government fees for incorporation.
- LLP registration with DSC, DIN, LLP deed drafting, name approval, PAN, TAN, government fees for incorporation and one year TDS return filing.
- LLP registration with DSC, DIN, LLP deed drafting, name approval, PAN, TAN, government fees for incorporation, one year TDS return filing and trademark registration.