OPC is a newest form of business beinh hybrid between Sole Proprietorships and Corporate Framework with limitation of turnover being less than 2 Crores. We at iNext helps you getting this registered at basic package of ₹ 9,999/-
The concept of One Person Company [OPC] is a new vehicle/form of business, introduced by The Companies Act, 2013 [No.18 of 2013], thereby enabling Entrepreneur(s) carrying on the business in the Sole-Proprietor form of business to enter into a Corporate Framework. It is a hybrid of Sole-properitor and Company form of business. Highlight of the business form is that there can be only one member in an OPC, against a minimum of two members required for incorporating and maintaining a Private Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership. Operating on lines of a regular Company, an OPC is a separate legal entity from its members, offers limited liability protection to its shareholders, has continuity of business and is easy to incorporate.
This entity has one major limitation that it needs to be converted to a Private Limited Company if it croses an annual turnover of ₹ 2 Crores.
Separate Legal Entity
Better Borrowing Capacity
- Obtain Digital Signatures (DSC) for the proposed Director
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) for the proposed Director
- Seek proposed names (maximum 6) from you and get approval of the same from ROC
- After Name approval, we will apply for incorporation
- 10-15 Business days subject to ROC Approval
- ID Proof and Address Proof for all Directors. as id proof PAN Card is Mandatory.
- latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
- One person company registration with DSC, DIN, name approval, incorporation fee, PAN, TAN, share certificates and company kit.
- One person company registration with DSC, DIN, name approval, incorporation fee, PAN, TAN, share certificates, company kit and one year TDS filing.
- One person company registration with DSC, DIN, name approval, incorporation fee, PAN, TAN, share certificates, company kit, one year TDS filing and trademark registration.