Partnership Firm is a popular form of business constitution for businesses that are owned, managed and controlled by more than one person associated for a cause of generating profits. Partnership firms are comparatively easier to start and is widely prevalent amongst small and medium sized businesses in the unorganized sectors. Of late, due to introduction of LLP(Limited Liability Partnerships) in India, Partnership Firms are slowly losing their prevalence due to the increased advantages offered by a Limited Liability Partnership over Partnership firm.
There are two types of Partnership firms, registered and un-registered Partnership firm. It is not mandatory to get registered a Partnership firm; however, it is advisable to register a Partnership firm due to the increased advantages. Partnership firms are incorporated by drafting a Partnership deed amongst the Partners and iNext can help you get a registered or also un-registered Partnership firms in India.
- iNext can startup a Partnership in 7 to 14 days.
Partnership Deed Drafting
- An iNext Financial Expert will first understand your business, Partners, Partnership structure and other relevant details to draft a Partnership Deed that is mutually acceptable to all Partners.
Partnership Deed Registration
- Based on your requirements and the service level you have requested from iNext, we will help you register the Partnership Deed with the relevant authorities to make the Partnership a Registered Partnership Firm.
Obtaining PAN & TAN
- Based on the package you have choosen for, team iNext will help you obtain your Partnership PAN and TAN registration from the Statutory Authorities once the Partnership Firm gets registered.
- ID and Address Proof of Partners like Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License Copy of the Partners.
One Business Place Address proof :-
- if Property on Rented :- Need Rent Agreement and NOC from Landlord.
- if Property is own :- Need Electricity Bills or any other Address Proof, not older than 3 months
Note: Business Place & Home Place can be same of the partner
- Basic partnership deed drafting by a Lawyer.
- Partnership deed drafting by a Lawyer along with deed registration.
- Partnership deed drafting by a Lawyer, deed registration and trademark registration.